Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just Some Bomb Diggity Burgers

Oh Pearls...where do I start.  I love the fries, the shakes, the burgers.  It is so tasty.  However, I will let you know its also in the ghetto.  However, they have safe harboring in their restaurant for those that want to eat in, but you can also call ahead to go. 

Menu for Days.......
The last time I went I got a Turkey Burger in hopes to be healthy.  DON'T DO IT!  Don't try to be healthy and skip the fries, the onion rings, the malts and more importantly the beefy goodness that is a burger.  The turkey burger was just sad, don't do it.  My friend Ronnie ALWAYS gets the Buffalo Burger - yes Buffalo.  He loves it.  My other friend Mike and I have compared the chocolate shake to the chocolate malt - get the malt, its heaven.  I really can't say anything bad about this place except that I cannot go to often or I will have a heart attack.  Must eat in the Civic Center AND anywhere in SF!

Mushroom Burger Scrumptious
Buffalo Burger with Bacon and Cheese - yes this is a menu item
Garlic Fries - Standard in SF
Frings - Fries and Rings
 Man now I am hungry...

Tourist Tip: Get the 50/50, onion rings are the best I have ever had, but of course you need to have fries with a burger.  DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment