Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome to the World Wide Web

Good Ol' Foggy SF
This is my first blog, ever... As old fashion as that sounds, I am very excited to learn how to do this.  I am even more excited to start eating, drinking, and visiting places around the glorious city of San Francisco.

It is my last year in law school, and I finally have some time to tour the city I have lived in for the past two years.  There is a good chance that I won't be living here much longer, so I have to get in as many sights and sounds as I can before that daunting Bar Exam comes around.  I plan to use this site as a way to remember all the exciting things I get to do before work starts.  There will be a few entries about Orange County and Los Angeles, as the bubs and fam live down south.  But I live in San Francisco and have the rare opportunity to discover the secrets around town.

Follow me on my last exciting journey of my student life...

No comments:

Post a Comment